At The Finery we offer both in-person and online personalized tattoo removal evaluations.
During a phone consultation, one of our experienced specialists will review photos of your tattoo and ask you relevant questions about your tattoo composition, health and lifestyle. Using this information they will give you a rough estimate of how many sessions you will need and how much those sessions may cost.
In order to form a treatment plan and give the most accurate pricing and session evaluation, our technicians will have to evaluate your tattoo in person at one our office or mobile locations. Pricing and evaluations offered through phone consultations are non-binding.
IN PERSON CONSULTATION:
Be prepared to:
- – Discuss your tattoo removal goals (fading for a coverup or full removal?)
- – Disclose medical conditions, ongoing treatments, allergies
- – Current medications, supplements, etc
- – Drug, alcohol and tobacco use
- – Lifestyle
Your laser specialist will talk you through the laser tattoo removal procedure, from start to finish. They will explain pricing, and your package and financing options. Your specialist will also evaluate how many sessions you will need to achieve your tattoo removal goals. In order to accurately evaluate your estimated session number, your specialist will consider the following laser tattoo removal factors:
- – Age
- – Skin Tone
- – Overall Health
- – Depth/Density/Composition of Tattoo Ink
- – Color
- – Size
- – Scarring
We encourage clients to be completely candid during consultations, and throughout the entirety of the tattoo removal process. The success and safety of your removal depend on it! Be sure to ask questions as well. It’s important that you understand all aspects of your tattoo removal process. We’ve compiled a list of questions to ask your laser specialist to bring along with you to your consultation:
- – What specific training do you have in tattoo removal?
- – Who oversees this office and its laser specialists?
- – Am I a good candidate for tattoo removal?
- – What will be expected of me to get the best results?
- – Where and how will you perform my sessions?
- – How long of a recovery period can I expect?
- – Are there risks and complications associated with tattoo removal?
- – How are complications handled?
- – What will the treated area to look over time?
- – Do you have before-and-after photos I can look at for this procedure?
- – What results are reasonable for me?